How do I export my data from SmartStation? Follow the instructions below for a successful SmartStation Data Export:
Step 1: Prepare the Contact data.
- Navigate to: Smart Station > Advisor Tab > My Book > Contact Search.
- Select the Contact Type field, select Client, select Search.
- Under Contacts select Select All.
- Under Selected Contacts select Send to Outlook.
Step 2: Prepare the Household data.
- Navigate to the Advisor tab > My Book > Analysis Workbook > Business Dev.
- Under Reports, using the Client Penetration subheading, select the Key HH/Account report link.
- Confirm the Filter Rep Code By drop-down menu and ensure the Rep Codes are properly selected.
- Retain Sort field as Assets and Granularity as Household.
- Click the Submit button.
- Select the View All Details button.
- After the page resets to display the details, select the Excel Icon in the report header to Export the data to an Excel spreadsheet. It will take a few seconds, and a pop-up button should display.
- Select Save button.
- Navigate to your Desktop, change the file name to lt;lastname>_Export.xml and click Save.
Step 3: Upload your data.
Visit https://dataupload.paretoplatform.com to securely upload your data to us. Once your data has been received, our Data Team will contact you and begin importing your data into Pareto Platform CRM.